Reviewer: Elliot Erikson
Product Reviewed: Athletic Greens
Athletic Greens Review – Pros
- More energy, I seemed to need less sleep also
- More nutritionally balanced than other greens supplements
- Combined well with my morning protein shake
- Easier than eating 12 servings of fruits and vegetables (each tablespoon has the same amount of nutrients as 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables).
- 60 day complete guarantee – they’ll refund you 100% if you don’t like the product for any reason
I found the Athletic Greens supplement to be very easy to use, it tastes pretty good, like a green, pineapple sort of flavor. It was very easy to drink when adding it to water, and I didn’t choke it down like some other greens supplements I’ve tried.
Usually, I like to add it to my morning protein shake, which I also put protein powder into. Sometimes when I add other things to this shake, it makes the shake taste bad, and off. Not so with Athletic Greens, which actually added to the flavor of the shake in a good way.
I also noticed that I had more energy after 30 days, while eating pretty close to the same diet.
When I contacted the company to ask them questions about their product, I found them really easy to talk to and responsive. I have no doubt that if you absolutely didn’t like Athletic Greens for whatever reason, they would definitely make good on their 60 day guarantee.
Athletic Greens Review- Cons
- Athletic Greens comes in powered form, so you put it into a drink. Luckily, it tastes pretty good, compared to other green supplements. A little like grass and pineapple put together.
Other than this, I couldn’t see too much that I disliked about Athletic Greens. Even after my 30 day trial of this product, I’m going to continue to use it in the morning with my pre-workout protein shake.
Athletic Greens Review- Conclusion
I was initially skeptical that I would actually enjoy a greens supplement. Before, I had viewed greens supplements as sort of a necessary evil. I put them in my morning protein shake, and choked them down.
This all changed when I tried Athletic Greens for this 30 day trial. I found that Athletic Greens worked well for my needs, and I appreciated how convenient it was to order, no more hunting down the right greens supplement at my local health food store, and spending a half hour trying to compare ingredients.
Athletic Greens Where to Buy
Thanks for reading my athletic greens review. Try it for yourself below …